Friday, August 8, 2008

TREASURE HUNT!

"Early in the morning I was out and ready to find those paper boats. As I walked out of my igloo I thought the place was empty, until I saw a few penguins rush threw the crisp, cold morning searching for paper boats, visiting ROckhopper's ship, and playing at the stage. Just another Friday morning. I knew that if I wanted to find them before anyone else I needed to start soon." That was just the beginning of a little story I was going to write! lol I always do that! anyway, here is where the little paper boats are:
1.Mine Shack
2.Cove behind the buoys
3.Coffee Shop
4.Beach next to the rocks
5.Pool in the window
6.Puffle Shop
7.at the dock underneath the dock
8.at the iceburg
Hope this helped!though the quest was kinda easy! lol
*Hope u enjoyed more of CLub Penguin Coolness


Super Secret Shady SPy Ninja Penguin,
Moogasa

No comments: