Sunday, August 3, 2008

Important Problem!

I have a very important problem! My computer is being mean, or glitchy or something! Now, don't act like I'm stupid! I'm not a compooper wiz like all of u! But I can't copy and paste pictures onto posts!!! AAAH! in fact I lost my old pengu picture! my compooper is not working soo well so not so many pictures will be here cuz my compooper is dust! And if u wanna help don't act like I'm stupid when im like "what in the world are u talking about?!" and be patient and expect my compooper to stop working every once in a while, also dont expect me to start downloading weird programs that are supposivley going to "help" or "make things work." No! just teach me the simple stuff plz! or my bloggity blog blog will be a real thumbs down even though I just started and it probably will always suck! :'( (is giving the guilt trip)
*I hope u are going to help make my blog more koolstastic pretty plz!! :(

Super Not Happy,
Moogasa D:

No comments: