Sunday, August 31, 2008

Im Quitting!

So im quitting! It is hard cuz I made friends, but it also makes it easy cuz cp is taking over my life! If you were me you would understand, that I need to get out of here and out there! Its true I need to. there's just something that tells me I need to GET OUT THERE! i believe you might see me somewhere better later in life! WAFFLE will miss you all dearly, but I do still wanna have contact with you so here is my email if u wanna just talk or something important happend:

kittybecka@sbcglobal.net

~moo~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool site, plz visit mine!
www.clubpennguincheats.wordpress.com

No. said...

U know I was thinking of quitting too............................moogasa ill miss u =[

Stapi101 said...

MOOGASA DONT. it may seem like u want to but in ur hart u no u dont. sometimes the inside voice is wrong. sometimes u got to listen 2 ur heart.......

Anonymous said...

So sorry your leaving but Hand your blog other to me and I'll look after it well for you and I will even say thank you trough it