Thursday, August 7, 2008

Party Not The Best Eva....

Sorry everyone but I got there late and left early. First I had to baby-sit so I was there late, then I needed to get my mom her meds so I had leave early and I'm so sorry to those who came that it wasn't that fun. And also thank-you to the unfortunetly vwery few of u that came which are: Joslin909, Nikereog and Spoil Pink! you guys rock. and thanx sooo much for coming to my party. Its ok if you didn't make it though, I knew that not many people would care anyway. and those who did care that said happy b-day to me and came to my party ROCK MY SOX OFF! THANK YOU ONE AND ALL!
*Hope u enjoyed my kooltastic b-day!

Aztec Super Secret Shady SPy Ninja Warrior!
Moogasa

2 comments:

XSoccerBoy1997X said...

Hey Moogasa,

Really I am sincerely sorrry for not making your party.But the thing is I was out having lunch at Uno's.I really hope that you had a great Birthday!I know I did!

Moogasa said...

Its ok cg, it was your birthday in all, you don't have to be sorry. I'm always buzy on my b-day too!

Super Secret Shady Spy Ninja,
Moogasa