Sunday, August 3, 2008

All joined one day!

According to my comments Cg7mv7 had mentioned the Lady Maryann's penguin b-day is the same day I joined yay!!! Im not quite sure what will happen that day, BUT! This might make changes but probably not u know how I am. Always trying to start more things! But anyhoo, remember to say happy joining cp day to her. Oh and Cg7mv7's human b-day will also be on that day so say happy b-day to him also! Ok well here are their sites if u wanna say hi! or happy b-day to them:

Cg7mv7's: http://cg7mv7.blogspot.com/

Lady Marryann's: http://club-penguin-crazy.blogspot.com/

technically their blogs are a lot more pretty than mine, but remember simple is better(Moo says just to feel better about herself). Well then remember that AUGUST 7TH is a Very Very important day to all of us! Good Day!
*I hope u enjoyed more club penguin coolness!

Super Secret Shady Spy Ninja,
Moogasa

1 comment:

jewel said...

Yay! I'll try to be there for your party but I don't have a party hat even though I was there when it was being given out.=(